Fly Fishing Cremation Urns
PRODUCT TYPE: 3D Inlay Wood Cremation Urns
Fly fishing urn on a stream
Our Fly Fishing Cremation Urns features a 3 Dimensional Inlay Laser Cut that brings this urn to life. All our fishermen urns are handcrafted in the USA from solid walnut, oak or mahogany wood. This scene features a fisherman on a stream fishing for trout. Perfect for the avid fisherman!
Here are some quick links to our other urns with fish on them:
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost. Simply click the check box "Add Laser Engraving" and you can write up to 4 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the wood urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting fishing urns for ashes in the USA since 1989
- Handmade from solid oak, mahogany or walnut
- Personalized laser engraving option available
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 7-1/2" Tall
- This is a standard size adult memorial urn for ashes
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 5 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options