Mountain Lakes Soulmates Companion Urns
PRODUCT TYPE: Companion Wood Cremation Urns
Companion urns for two people
Our Mountain Lakes Soulmates Companion Wood Cremation Urn features a 3 Dimensional Inlay Laser cut of a couple together on a bench surrounded by the serenity of a beautiful mountain lake setting. These companion urns are crafted by hand in the USA from solid oak, maple, mahogany or walnut wood.
We offer free engraving on the back of the bench - maximum of 2 lines available. Most common is the first line to have the first names of the couple and the second line a special date such as wedding anniversary or a loving sentiment.
You could also add personalized custom laser engraving for an additional cost. You can write up to 4 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the memorial urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes from the funeral home and put the plate back on to hold the remains. There is a removable divider so the urn can hold the ashes side by side.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting companion cremation urns in the USA since 1989
- Handmade couple urns from solid oak (shown), maple, mahogany or walnut
- Free engraving on the back of the bench
- Companion urn size: 12-1/2" Wide x 9" Deep x 9-1/2" Tall
- Double urns are extra large and hold twice the cremated remains as a standard size adult urn
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 5 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options