Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Wood Urn
You Save: $30.00 (7%)
The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse Urn
This lighthouse wood cremation urn features a 3 dimensional Inlay Laser Cut that brings this urn to life. This lighthouse is located on the North Carolina coast. All our wood cremation urns are handcrafted in the United States from solid walnut wood, oak or mahogany.
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost on all our wooden urn for adults. You can write up to 4 laser etched lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the wooden urn box, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the bag of cremated remains and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175. We also have keepsake urn and military urns for sale.
- We are currently taking 4 to 5 business days to make our urns
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting wooden cremation urns in the USA since 1989
- Handmade from solid walnut, oak or mahogany wood
- Personalized laser engraving option available
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 7-3/4"" x 9-1/2" high
- This is a standard size urn for ashes
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 5 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 7 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options