Bass Fishing Cremation Urns
PRODUCT TYPE: 3D Inlay Wood Cremation Urns
Bass Fishing Urn On A Lake
Our fishing cremation urns features a fishermen on a boat reeling in a large bass fish with a 3 dimensional wood inlay laser cut that brings this urn to life. All our fishing urns for ashes are handcrafted in the USA from solid oak, mahogany or walnut wood. This urn is perfect for the avid fisherman. Choice of fish: Bass or Salmon.
Here are some quick links to our other Fishing Urns:
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost. You can write up to 3 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the memorial urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting urns for sale in the USA since 1989
- Handmade from solid oak, mahogany or walnut wood
- Personalized laser engraving option available
- Dimensions: 11" x 7-1/2" x 9" Tall
- This is a standard size adult urn for ashes that holds 200 cubic inches
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 5 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options