Cabin Cremation Urn
PRODUCT TYPE: 3D Inlay Wood Cremation Urns
Log Cabin Urn For Ashes
Our cabin cremation urns feature a 3 dimensional art wood inlay laser cut that brings this urn to life. All our wooden urns are hand carved in the USA from solid walnut, oak, maple or mahogany wood.
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost on all our wooden urns for human ashes. You can write up to 3 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the funeral urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom panel, insert the plastic bag of ashes and put the plate back on.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175. We also have keepsake urns available with the cabin scene, call for details.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- We are currently running 4 - 5 business days to make our wooden cremation urns
- Shipping time for these custom urns is 2 to 5 days in the united states
- Handcrafting wood cremation urns in the USA since 1989
- Handmade from solid oak, maple, mahogany or walnut
- Personalized Laser Engraving option available
- Dimensions: 11" x 7-1/2" x 8-3/4" Tall
- This is a standard size adult urn for ashes, holds 200 cubic inches
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 5 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 7 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options