Bookshelf Wood Cremation Urn
PRODUCT TYPE: Classic Wood Cremation Urns
This wood cremation urn can be used as a scattering urn. Cremains can be stored safely in this urn by a wood panel of the bottom attached with 4 screws. All our wood cremation urns are handcrafted in the USA from MDF wood with a solid Rosewood, Oak, Walnut or Cherry hardwood top.
We are here to help you along the way. You can call us with any questions that you have toll free 800-320-0175.
We offer personalized laser engraving for an additional cost. Simply click the check box "Add Laser Engraving" and you can write up to 4 lines such as a loving sentiment, name of your loved one, dates of a life well lived or a simple quote. Each line can have up to 40 characters including spaces.
To add the ashes to the wood urn, set the urn upside down on a soft surface such as a towel or blanket to protect the top. Remove the 4 screws that attach the bottom plate, insert the ashes and put the plate back on.
- Free Ground Shipping in continental USA
- Handcrafting wood cremation urns in the USA since 1989
- Made of MDF wood with solid Rosewood (shown), Oak, Walnut or Cherry wood
- Personalized Laser Engraving option available
- Dimensions: 10" x 4-1/4" x 10" H
- This is a standard size adult urn for ashes
- Free ground shipping in the continental USA
- Urn construction - 2 to 3 business days
- Ground shipping - 2 to 5 days
- Call for rush order availability and shipping options